Step by step techniques to creating a colorful bouquet with a darker, dramatic background!
What you'll get:
- In this class, I’ll take you step by step through creating a colorful bouquet with a darker, dramatic background. This kind of piece is a show-stopper and so fun to create – you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
- I’ll be by your side painting along with you with lots of visual coaching.
- If you find yourself timid about using bright colors, this will stretch you out of your color comfort zone, so buckle up!
- Join a friend or two and turn this into virtual painting party with family or friends if you so desire. Or do it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be surprised at what you create!
- I’ve also included a digital download of the piece we create and some inspiration photos. You are free to enjoy it but not to sell the artwork.
- Let’s have some fun and learn to relax while making something beautiful!
Packed with all the techniques and approaches in Suzanne’s work, key lessons will cover:
- Supplies and tools
- Inspiration for these blooms and colors
- Deciding on orientation, composition, and colors
- Sketching the basic composition
- Paint layers of blooms and leaves
- Adding a dramatic background
- Adding the berries, stems and small leaves
- Adding details and shading to make the piece come alive!
- Flattening and protecting your painting for framing
Maybe you’ve been painting and would like to learn how to compose a bouquet like this, or maybe you’ve never painted. Either way, come along and be inspired and supported while you learn to create something you didn’t know you could.