Loosen up and de-stress with a colorful, happy abstract garden!
Calling all “creative” and "not creative" people who want to paint!
- I’ll loosen you up and encourage a playful, exploratory approach to creating a colorful, abstract piece with a variety of mediums (nothing fancy needed).
- From encouraging you to use inspiration AND intuition, I’ll be by your side with lots of visual examples and coaching.
- I’ll also show you samples of this style of abstract gardens to get your creative juices flowing.
- Join a friend or two and turn this into a painting party with virtual or live friends if you so desire. Or do it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be surprised at what you create!
- I’ve also included some digital downloads of the pieces I feature. You are free to enjoy these but not to sell them.
- Let’s have some fun and learn to relax while making something beautiful!
Packed with all the techniques and approaches in Suzanne’s work, key lessons will cover:
- Supplies and tools
- How to collect inspiration for an abstract piece
- Deciding on colors and overall style
- Mark making with various tools and mediums