Paint Two Different, Gorgeous “White Space” Abstracts!
Calling all “creative” and "not creative" people who want to paint!
- I’ll show you how to be playful with color, marks and shape and let yourself truly have fun and explore.
- I’ll be by your side painting along with you with lots of visual coaching.
- Join a friend or two and turn this into virtual painting party with family or friends if you so desire. Or do it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be surprised at what you create!
- I’ve also included a digital download of the piece we create and some inspiration photos. You are free to enjoy it but not to sell the artwork.
- Let’s have some fun and learn to relax while making something beautiful!
Packed with all the techniques and approaches in Suzanne’s work, key lessons will cover:
- Making marks with a variety of tools and brushes
- A process for choosing a color palette
- Creating a botanical abstract that has energy and movement
- Adding those all important details
- Creating another abstract that resembles a crumbling or old wall
- How metallics can make any work come to life