Want to grow creatively or artistically?
Hone in on your personal style?
Get to know your creative self?
I'll show you the freedom of creating in a "living sketchbook." Gain confidence, hone your personal style, relax and loosen up and learn to trust yourself. These are just some of the benefits of having a sketchbook practice.
You will learn how to play in your sketchbook, continually improving your work so that you fall in love with this treasure trove that represents your creative exploration and growth.
Packed with a variety of techniques and approaches, key lessons cover:
- Experimenting with different supplies and sketchbooks.
- Lots of sketchbook inspiration, I show and talk through my favorite sketchbooks.
- Narrated time-lapses of dozens of paintings in my sketchbooks.
- How to develop a sketchbook practice of creating and continually improving.
- Working with gouache, acrylic gouache, acrylic, ink, water-mixable oils, etc.
- Painting along with me in your sketchbook creating several different spreads, both floral and abstract.
- We work together through the ugly stage on a spread that challenges us.
- We learn what to do on days where we are just not feeling good or creative.
- Over four hours of video instruction, we do it all in this class!
Plus five bonus modules on:
- Painting on the go while traveling.
- Painting textured, colorful abstract.
- Trying out some new supplies in the sketchbook.
- Painting a luscious floral spread across the pages.
- A module on comparing and contrasting watercolor, gouache, acrylic gouache, and acrylic